8:00 a.m. to 5:30 pm
Quebrada Valencia natural y Archaelogical Reserve Tayronaka.
Rio Don Diego
Boat Rio Don Diego
• Walk on a spectacular trail where even the top of Don Dieguito, where we will have the pleasure of experiencing the warm water of the Don Dieguito River and the cold water from the Don Diego river.
• Walk to the area known as the Rapids, adventure descending into tubing (float) to the mouth making a stop at Taironaka, a place that is located on what was an ancient Tayrona town where we will enjoy a tour of about 1 hour the museum and indigenous terraces.
• The tour continues tubing to the starting point to enjoy a delicious typical lunch of the region, rich in season, made by expert hands of the kitchen.
• After a short break is followed to the estuary where howler monkeys and birds were observed in the estuary extasiaras you find the Don Diego river to the sea in a beautiful landscape without precedent.
• After observing the scene, return by boat on the Don Diego river to the facilities where you left in the morning, and where the car is waiting to bring you back to Santa Marta.
This product is no longer in stock
from COP 850,000
from COP 115,000
from COP 0
from COP 95,000
from COP 240,000
from COP 840,000
from COP 120,000
from COP 868,000
from COP 125,000
from COP 7,000,000