BIRDWATCHING TOUR Santa Marta, Colombia
10 other products in the same category: View larger
Display all pictures
2 Nights, 3 Days
- Pickup Santa Marta (hotel or airport)
- Make our way from Santa Marta to the El Dorado nature reserve.
- A welcome to the reserve and your accommodation.
- Take a short walk to a viewpoint to watch the sunset and birds of prey.
- A guided walk to the top of the reservation (this can also be made by jeep with an additional cost of $100.000 pesos).
- Walk the Sendero de Brómelias (Path of the Bromeliads). If it is flowering season you will see a very colorful path.
- Lunch at the reserve (If you would prefer a lunch out on the walk then please inform us).
- Bird watching for Grallaria Bangsi Tororoi de Santa Marta.
- Visit to the Mirador trail from the observation tower you can enjoy the sunrise from the Sierra Nevada, if we have a clear day you can see the snowy peaks of the Sierra.
- Tour of the Betoma Trail.
- Leave the Reserve and return trip to the airport of Santa Marta.
- Meals & Snacks
WHAT TO TAKE:
- Good Footwear
- Good Quality Jacket
This product is no longer in stock
from COP 130,000
from COP 850,000
from COP 115,000
from COP 0
from COP 240,000
from COP 840,000
from COP 120,000
from COP 868,000
from COP 125,000
from COP 7,000,000